COVID-19 Testing Available
Missouri’s BinaxNOW Antigen Testing Program for K-12 Institutions
Osage Co. R-I is now able to provide COVID-19 Antigen Testing on a limited basis. The tests are intended for symptomatic students and staff. The Abbott BinaxNOW test is a minimally invasive anterior nasal swab test. The test must be administered by a trained health professional (or trained designee), and yields results in just 15 minutes without any additional equipment. A consent form is required to be completed before testing occurs.
- At this time, test administration is for symptomatic students and staff.
- Testing will occur on days in which the school nurse is on site, which is typically one day per week.
- Testing may also occur by appointment with the school nurse designee.
- Symptomatic students and staff should not come to school until a testing appointment is confirmed. Please call ahead.
- Contact the Elementary Office at 573-763-5446 for further questions.